When finished, you'll have a resume you *cannot wait* to share with future employers.
- 1.1 What Does Success Look Like for Me?
- 1.1 Fill in the Blank!
- 1.2 What Are the 10 Steps of 5-Star Resume Building?
- 1.3 What Does A Transformed Resume Look Like?
- 1.4 What's the *Real* Purpose of a Resume? (Not what you think)
- 1.5 Can't I Just Skip to the Final Chapter?
- 1.6 BONUS: Free 8 Week Training Program for Vets
- 2. 1 What 3 Resume Ingredients Will Land Me Interviews?
- 2.2 Why Is My Exisiting Resume Not Performing?
- 2.2 Scoring Your Resume
- 2.3 What Other Common Mistakes Might I Be Making With My Resume?
- 2.3 CHECKLIST: Seek and Destroy Common Resume Errors
- 2.4 How Many Problems Can You Find in This Resume?
- 2.5 Report Your Results!
- 2.6 BONUS: What Did John Find?
- 2.7 Course Review
- 3.1 How Many Levels of Formatting Go Into a 5 Star Resume?
- 3.2 What's the Best Format for a Resume?
- 3.3 What Type of Document or Template is Right for Me?
- 3.4 BONUS: What Are Some Examples of Resumes With Amazing Layouts?
- 4.1 Why Should I Start Building With a Blank Slate?
- 4.2 How Should I Build My Resume’s Foundation?
- 4.2 FREE TEMPLATE: Download John's Resume Template
- 4.3 Which Resume Sections MUST Go?
- 5.1 What Does the Content of My Resume Need to Accomplish?
- 5.2 Where Should I Get the Content for My Resume?
- 5.3 How Do I Select Only the Best Content for My Resume?
- 5.4 How Do I Incorporate Content to My 5 Star Resume?
- 6.1 Isn’t My Resume Already in English?
- 6.2 Which Resume Elements Require Translation from Military to English?
- 6.3 How Should I Translate Commands?
- 6.4 How Should I Translate Titles I Held?
- 6.5 How Should I Translate Awards?
- 6.6 How Should I Translate Responsibilities/Experience Bullets?
- 6.6 What Have You Learned?
- 6.7 BONUS: Using an Internet Tool to Translate Military Duties Into English
- 7.1 How Can I Use Data to Highlight My Strengths?
- 7.2 How Can I Use Quotes to Highlight My Strengths?
- 7.3 How Can I Use Superlatives to Highlight My Strengths?
- 8.1 Can I Rearrange and Re-Order My Resume?
- 8.2 What's The Best Way to Revise My Resume?
- 8.3 Must I Prep a Different Resume for Each New Job?
- 8.4 How Should I Gather Information to Tailor a Resume to a Specific Job?
- 8.5 How Should I Tailor My Resume to a Specific Job After Gathering Information?
- 9.1 What Should I Do Before Finalizing My Resume?
- 9.2 How Should I Finalize My Resume?
- 9.3 To Whom Should I Send My Revised Resume?
- 10.1 How Can I Use What I've Learned to Increase My Engagement on LinkedIn?
- 10.2 What Does It Look Like When John Revises A Resume?